Paperwork will ONLY be accepted ONLINE
Step 1: Click Clearance Registration
Step 2: Fill out online forms
Step 3: Attach Physical and Insurance (watch Tutorial if you need help with attaching two or more forms as one file)
Step 4: Print out confirmation and bring to coach
Note: Student-athlete will appear as "Unclear" until paperwork is verified from Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer.
The following forms are required for any student-athlete wishing to participate and are due on the day of tryouts. These forms are good for 365 days and must be valid throughout the season, so we ask that the forms uploaded will not expire until the completion of the season. Participation will not be permitted without registration and completion of all required online forms!
1. Sports Physical - EL2 (print/bring to Dr. and upload, no other physical forms accepted)
2. Consent Form - EL3
3. Insurance Verification (must upload/attach)
4. Sportsmanship Contract
5. GA-4, Athletic Recruiting (Transfer Students Only) Print and hand to our athletic trainer Lacey Bracken
6. Attach Copy of Birth Certificate
7. Covid-19 Waiver
8. EL14 - Student Choice (Students from High School without Athletics) Attach in Clearance.
To upload the forms, it will require you to take pictures of them and email to yourself or scan to your computer. Parents, don't stress! Send your student-athlete to room 702 (prior to tryouts) and have them complete during lunch. Do not hesitate to contact myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Bracken email@example.com.