Paperwork will ONLY be accepted ONLINE
Step 1: Click Clearance Registration
Step 2: Fill out online forms
Step 3: Attach Physical and Insurance (watch Tutorial if you need help with attaching two or more forms as one file)
Step 4: Print out the confirmation and bring it to the coach
Note: Student-athlete will appear as "Pending" until the paperwork is verified from Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer, please be patient.
The following forms are required for any student-athlete wishing to participate and are due on the day of tryouts. These forms are good for 365 days and must be valid throughout the season, so we ask that the forms uploaded will not expire until the completion of the season. Participation will not be permitted without registration and completion of all required online forms!
1. Sports Physical - EL2 (print/bring to Dr. and upload, no other physical forms accepted)
2. Consent Form - EL3
3. Insurance Verification (must upload/attach)
4. Sportsmanship Contract
5. GA-4, Athletic Recruiting (Transfer Students Only) Print and hand to our athletic trainer or Coach Crider
6. Attach Copy of Birth Certificate
7. EL 7 - Home Education Form
8. EL14 - Student Choice (Students from High School without Athletics) Attach in Clearance. This form should be emailed directly to Cassandra Thomas at the School Choice office - firstname.lastname@example.org, then sent to email@example.com when completed.
To upload the forms, it will require you to take pictures of them and email them to yourself or scan them to your computer. Parents, don't stress! Send your student-athlete to room 702 (prior to tryouts) and have them complete during lunch. Do not hesitate to contact the athletic director (firstname.lastname@example.org).